New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. For those of you who know me I am I recently was denied pistol permit. For either having a mild depression in my med history. or a past harassment on my record. Which one I don't know yet but I did request a appeal and I hired a lawyer to fight it. but my question this time is I'd like to hear stories about any of you that was originally denied and that challenged it and won . First tell me why you were denied and what the reason was. I just want to hear some optimistic stories and maybe it'll help me be more positive about my case. So anybody at all I would really liken to hear your stories but only people that were originally denied and then that fought it and won . please ! It would really help me to know I'm not the only one. Thank you.

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
As talked about in your other post similar to this one. Stop talking about this and let your lawyer handle the case. Have you ever heard of your rights to remain silent? You should do just that. The last thing you would want, is for the powers to be read all this and hold it against you. You never know who could be on here reading all these posts. In your other post, you received a lot of good info, just use it and run with it. again, Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts