New York Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that's an attention-grabbing title, isn't it?

Anyway, I've been lurking around here for a bit over a month now, so I suppose it would only be polite to say hello.
I live in Clifton Park, and hopefully will be joining one of the clubs around here, so I don't have to drag a friend out to his club every time I want to shoot. Unfortunately, it looks like I started looking about 6 months or so too late, as most of the clubs in the area have closed their membership lately.

Anyway, I can't think of anything witty to say at the moment, but must say some of the threads on these forums have been quite informative.

Thanks.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Welcome! Have a bunch of good friends from Clifton Park. My wife would move there in a heartbeat, but I like it further north. Oh well, stuck in Orange County for now...

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Welcome Case!! Hop right in and join the party!! :cheers: <------ does this really make sense?? Alcohol on a firearms forum??? Nevermind ... drink up!!!

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Welcome aboard bro, I'm from Clifton park too. My range is gonna start accepting new members soon. Its Kayaderosseras in saratoga on geyser rd next to the air port

·
Head Fapper
1,216 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.