New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Local to Orange County. Grew up in Florida, NY. Joined the Army. Now live in Mount hope.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Welcome from Clinton county. I hunt down you're way. Don't forget to vote for Astorino and vote often it's the Democratic way.;)

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Welcome from Nassau County! And we hope you are registered to vote to help us vote out Cuomo in the upcoming November election! VOTE ROB ASTORINO IN 2014! AND PLEASE TELL YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME!

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
welcome and thank you for your service.

you should look into the oathkeepers organization, and remember to spread the word about ROB ASTORINO for Governor in November.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Thanks for the welcome all. I am a NRA member and I do vote. I do need, however, to join our ny organizations. I have been a ny Hunter for 22 years now and currently am waiting on my pistol permit as I had the Sheriff's interview a few weeks ago. And yes Alistair I was a Spartan. Oddly enough we could not have fielded 300;) I had around 30 in my class. Maybe 180 in the school.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Alistair I was a Spartan. Oddly enough we could not have fielded 300;) I had around 30 in my class. Maybe 180 in the school.[/QUOTE]

This year there were 60+ graduates

1 - 20 of 23 Posts