New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Want to say thank you to to all of you for having such a great place for us to discuss issues. I recently purchased a Mossberg 88 Shotgun and a Smith and Wesson M&P AR-15, which is NY compliant :(

My first time out at the range was just a few weeks ago and I am BEYOND hooked. Looking forward to the great advice and hopefully am able to help as well!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Welcome from Webster! I started shooting last year and I agree, it is easy to get hooked. I have found this forum to be a wealth of knowledge.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Welcome from Clinton county, please vote for Astorino and vote often it's the democratic way. That's the way to help tell all you're friends and family to vote. ;)

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Welcome from Nassau County! And we hope you are registered to vote to help us vote out Cuomo in the upcoming November election! VOTE ROB ASTORINO IN 2014! AND PLEASE TELL YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME!

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.