New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. New firearm owner here in lower Westchester, been shooting on and off over the years but decided to finally buy a rifle for myself (Marlin 795)

·
Registered
690 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Make sure you vote

·
Registered
741 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Welcome from another wastechester resident... I really hope your ready and registered to vote today. Now that you are a gun owner you have a duty and obligation to defend our rights and the best way to do that is to vote for canfidates that support our Constitutionally protected RIGHTS (especially the 2a because it protects the rest). And when in doubt vote against the politician that has supported gun restriction laws the most.

Gun owners can no longer afford to be lazy because we are under leg islative and as gundemrntal attack, and its real.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome. Rifles are fun, you should buy a few more and also put in for you pistol permit. Pistols are even more fun. Good to have you aboard.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I was lurking on here before my purchase and found lots of resources and information on this site/community that helped me along in my decision. I started to learn about firearms since I was young, and loved going to the range at summer camp when I was in the BSA. I've also had the opportunity to visit the Ardsley WCPD range with some friends over the past few years. As for a pistol permit, I've been looking into it, I really like the locally made Kimbers.

·
Registered
6,384 Posts
Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I was lurking on here before my purchase and found lots of resources and information on this site/community that helped me along in my decision. I started to learn about firearms since I was young, and loved going to the range at summer camp when I was in the BSA. I've also had the opportunity to visit the Ardsley WCPD range with some friends over the past few years. As for a pistol permit, I've been looking into it, I really like the locally made Kimbers.
Welcome to NYFirearms. My friend Gerard runs the Ardsley range.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts