New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member and hopefully new gun owner this weekend

still trying to decide - no pistol permit so likely some rifle

just spotted the Mossberg mvp which I like the look of but not sure on local availability

also quite like the fixed mag AR15 but maybe a little expensive and some hassle for each reload

but looking forward to this forum

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
welcome to the forum. Stick around here and you learn a lot about firearms and politics. I used to live just down the road from you in Silverlake,. You should look into getting your New York State pistol permit if you need any help with the process let me know.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Welcome from Nassau County! And we hope you are registered to vote to help us vote out Cuomo in the upcoming November election! VOTE ROB ASTORINO IN 2014! AND PLEASE TELL YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Weschester resident. Used to live over off of Lake Street myself. Remember Astorino for Governor in November!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hey, lived in Harrison for 15 years. . . liked it and would have loved to stay, but we found a house we could afford a few towns away. . . Harrison---or at least where we lived, near the downtown area, was more my speed than where I am now---ironic since where we live now is viewed as a much more wealthy town. . .New member here myself. . .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts