Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am an Army transplant (married a local girl), I retired from the Army in 2003 and currently work for the Army just got back from Afganistan in October . Not a lot to share really I have been shooting since I was five and shot IPSC style competitions for about 5 years in the 90s. Other than that I run a paintball team (High Rollers) out of Drum made up of Soldiers and Family Members of Soldiers we compete in Syracuse, Ogdensburg and Geneva. I also am into Archery and have done a little competition rifle shooting. I am a pretty boring guy.

Michael

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Welcome to the site Michael and thanks for your service!

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Welcome from WNY!! Very nice area you are in up there in the GREAT NORTH!!
For a minute there I thought you were my Son! His name is Michael as well and he has spent a couple of years @ Fort Drum! Healso has done some time in Afganistan. He is getting ready to retire next year with 21 years in.
Thanks for your service!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
HEy Michael. My bro was staioned @ Drum and then had a bikeshopo in Carthage. I am a former member of the Wingmen MC which is a military based Motorcycle club.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My wife and I had Grinder's coffee and bakery in Carthage until we closed it in Feb 11. She is happily unemployed now and letting me do all the earning now. I don't know how she managed to keep her sanity dealing with the public while in retail sales for over 25years but that is something I could not do. Lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.