Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello !!!

Wanted to get into shooting, and with my internet searches, read a few posts from these forums.
I told myself once I purchased my first AR I would join. SO, I purchased and here I am !

Looking forward to alot of expert advice on my modding of my AR !

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, of course that is true. I havent shot a ar since the army (1990)
Ive shot my pistol some, and mostly just my shotgun during deer season, besides that, all work, no play..time to address that :)
I went to all the local shops, wasnt to impressed with the service ( last firearm I purchased was in 1998, my Walther P99)

But this morning, did a search on gunbroker, and while I didnt see this before, the price seemed right, and it met my criteria, so, about a a hour ago, I "bought it now" and tomorrow, USPS money order and a trip to my ffl holder, and well, its mine :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So where are some good ranges to shoot around here. Shot at niagara but that's indoor. Any places with metal targetsc? Want to hear that "ping" :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
u can make your own metal targets or buy some and go to the alabama swamps and shoot its a blast out there

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've heard that. I have only shot at niagara indoor range, with my walther p99 Man I wish there were ranges in the area like there where at ft benning.
pop up and moving targets at various ranges while in a concrete foxhole. Now that was freaking fun

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.