New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a long time visitor her, but figured i should register for the site finally.
Great site, with a lots of info from many varied members.

I'm located in Williamsville/ Amherst, NY and have frequent my property down in the southern tier.
Also a member over at GIRGC

Firearm related interests:
Skeet and trap shooting (I've shot in a couple leagues, still learning more)
Rifle range (only 2 rifles so far, but gotta start somewhere)
Shot shell reloading- I run a mec 9000
I just recently got into rifle and pistol cartridge reloading- running a lee 4 hole turret press. Lots to learn yet
There's probably plenty I've forgotten to mention lol

I look forward to continuing to read through all the great info here and hope to be able to contribute.

-Kevin

·
Registered
180 Posts
I've been a long time visitor her, but figured i should register for the site finally.
Great site, with a lots of info from many varied members.

I'm located in Williamsville/ Amherst, NY and have frequent my property down in the southern tier.
Also a member over at GIRGC

Firearm related interests:
Skeet and trap shooting (I've shot in a couple leagues, still learning more)
Rifle range (only 2 rifles so far, but gotta start somewhere)
Shot shell reloading- I run a mec 9000
I just recently got into rifle and pistol cartridge reloading- running a lee 4 hole turret press. Lots to learn yet
There's probably plenty I've forgotten to mention lol

I look forward to continuing to read through all the great info here and hope to be able to contribute.

-Kevin
Welcome, very glad you registered for this site, but more important is to be sure you're registered to vote in November

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Welcome from Nassau County! And we hope you are registered to vote to help us vote out Cuomo in the upcoming November election! VOTE ROB ASTORINO IN 2014! AND PLEASE TELL YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts