New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Was that Gwar?

You think that guy was a dbag? These two racers and the guy following them are so dangerous that the guy above doesn't even rate on the dame dbag scale.

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
Was that Gwar?

You think that guy was a dbag? These two racers and the guy following them are so dangerous that the guy above doesn't even rate on the dame dbag scale.
It's Sepultura, the only metal bad from Brazil I know of!

Those clowns in the video you posted need an a$$ kicking.

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
Chuck must be a youtube detective! The cell phone ear scratch stop was still BS no matter how you cut it.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I don't let people that do that in line if at all possible. Then they get all mad give me the finger and what have ya.
That just makes me enjoy the situation even more.

But there always seems to be the driver that smiles and waves and creates a space for the idiot to merge in. grrrr.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Pretty arrogant filming and posting.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Wait a minute--the lane is still open and can be driven in. Show me a law that says if there is a lane closure ahead, you have to move over immediately and not drive another mile in the lane that is closing/merging. If you know how to drive a vehicle and know how to "merge" into an open spot, then go ahead. I do that all the time--I've gotten the finger, people trying to ride both lanes (especially tractor trailers) so that you can't pass (which is definitely against the traffic laws) & people that drive like a maniac to catch up to you and then bright you and flash their headlights.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Wait a minute--the lane is still open and can be driven in. Show me a law that says if there is a lane closure ahead, you have to move over immediately and not drive another mile in the lane that is closing/merging. If you know how to drive a vehicle and know how to "merge" into an open spot, then go ahead. I do that all the time--I've gotten the finger, people trying to ride both lanes (especially tractor trailers) so that you can't pass (which is definitely against the traffic laws) & people that drive like a maniac to catch up to you and then bright you and flash their headlights.
Illegal? No. But it makes you a d-bag. Everyone else is smart enough to merge before the lane reduction and keep traffic flowing, while you get the d-bags that race past everyone and force themselves in that slows traffic and causes even more backups.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.