New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
I'm not in the market for steel-cased AR ammo but thanks for the heads up .. we need more threads like this! Everyone could use cheap ammo!

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
Darnit, I just ordered a bunch of 00 buckshot from Cabella's on sale (PMC $2.79)and thats my ammo budget for the month.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Darnit, I just ordered a bunch of 00 buckshot from Cabella's on sale (PMC $2.79)and thats my ammo budget for the month.
No worries man keep an eye out on that sight they have the best prices I have found they have pmc bronze 223 @ $6.99 there prices are great if you want to go cheap the cci blazer .22 ammo is on sale 525 rounds $15.99

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks man I'm the big 2 4 lol we gotta hit the range I just got the scope back from warranty for the sig 522 got to sight it in again

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
I run silver bear in my defensive AR, I will give this a shot and see how it compares.

Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I run silver bear in my defensive AR, I will give this a shot and see how it compares.

Thanks for the heads up!
Any time they also have good prices on other ammo check it out. I only used ammo to go but now I use them good prices and good price for shipping

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
I have used them many times before, both for parts and ammo. PSA, AIM, and SG are my go to for ammo. And the FN made CHF barrels are fantastic for the money.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Worth trying let me know how it works
I just used 400 rounds of this for a rifle class at blue mountain this past weekend. I had zero failures in a BCM 16" midlength.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts