What is their objective? Bankruptcy?

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
Maybe I should go and get some pictures if I am not working. Who knows might get some good action shots if police show up!

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
since the facebook page is full of people in need of rides to this event you could msg 50 to 60 people and tell them you'll be over to pick them up @ 5:30

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
What does having a superior computer have to do with anything? Everything is better with a Mac.
I do like my iPad but still pretty stuck on PC for real work related to business

Majoritty of Mac fans I think are liberals. Or is that a stereotype? Haha

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
Macs are awesome if you love that feeling of "gee, I sure wish they made X software for Mac!"

Well, that, and they kickass for video editing and such. But whatever.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I do like my iPad but still pretty stuck on PC for real work related to business

Majoritty of Mac fans I think are liberals. Or is that a stereotype? Haha
That is a stereotype. :)

TemboraryScars said:
Macs are awesome if you love that feeling of "gee, I sure wish they made X software for Mac!"
They make this cool software for Mac called "Windows 7" that runs most stuff OSX can't. Or were you lied to that Macs couldn't run Windows? ;)

"The freedom of all is essential to my freedom." - I like that quote. Reminds me of "The freedom to become an entrepreneur and create a life for yourself and not rely on the government." If only there was a type of economic system like that...

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
That is a stereotype. :)

They make this cool software for Mac called "Windows 7" that runs most stuff OSX can't. Or were you lied to that Macs couldn't run Windows? ;)

"The freedom of all is essential to my freedom." - I like that quote. Reminds me of "The freedom to become an entrepreneur and create a life for yourself and not rely on the government." If only there was a type of economic system like that...
Oh, I know, but then all you have is an overpriced PC. You could have gotten the same performance for much less money had the thing not been encased in white plastic.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Maybe I should go and get some pictures if I am not working. Who knows might get some good action shots if police show up!
Edited: encouraging violence is probably a bad idea.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Oh, I know, but then all you have is an overpriced PC. You could have gotten the same performance for much less money had the thing not been encased in white plastic.
You are misinformed. :) And this is a fully aluminum iMac. A lot of people spout "IT'S AN OVERPRICED PC!!!!!!" because that is what they have heard. If I hadn't broke it down part by part myself, comparing what you get in the 2 I might believe that as well. People hate on Macs just to do so, and spout untrue stuff all the time.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts