New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look for a pair of comfortable over the hear headphones (for listening to music). Ear buds are just too uncomfortable for extended periods of time. Heading out of town this coming friday and would like to find and have something before then. Like to keep it under $100.

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
If yo can't afford no Beats check dis out yo! Grado Prestige SR 60 or Grado Prestige SR 80. Dems a little ugly like Smokeys sista but sound great and won't get you mugged.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Beats are garbage check out sennheiser hd 555s audio technica ad 700s or on the cheaper end Jvc ha rx 900s

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
SLYR | Skullcandy Headphones & Earphones

I grabbed a set of these on sale for $45 after xmas last year except they are the assassins creed edition which basically just means white with the assassins symbol. Absolutely love them, comfortable, good sound, allow use with your phone if you use that as an mp3 player. Mic is undetectable for the most part when flipped away so it doesnt look like a gaming headset.

·
Super Moderator
3,236 Posts
I have Sennheiser, they are great phones.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
I've got a 180.00 pair of bose I've used twice, can't let em go for 100 tho .

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Back in the day Stax were the way to go. Not sure if they still make them and they're probably more than you're looking to spend. Heard good things about Sennheister but never actually heard them.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I tried a buddies Skull Candy headphones last week. Sounded real good. $40 ish...

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
skull candy does not make good headphones
Care to elaborate? I love mine, have used them consistently for almost a year, good sound, impressive bass for headphones, and one of the most comfortable headphones Ive ever owned for long term use, what am I missing?

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
Care to elaborate? I love mine, have used them consistently for almost a year, good sound, impressive bass for headphones, and one of the most comfortable headphones Ive ever owned for long term use, what am I missing?
Impressive bass "for headphones", that's what your missing. Should read impressive bass.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Impressive bass "for headphones", that's what your missing. Should read impressive bass.
Find me any under $100 dollar headphones that you can say impressive bass and not impressive bass for headphones and Ill see that as a valid point.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
I already posted a link, scroll up
I just spent some time reading some pretty nasty bad reviews on them, the positive reviews speak very highly of them, but no one pays someone to write negative ones ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts