New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mexican President To Discuss Immigration, Trade During California VisitAugust 25, 2014 Fox News

I mean WTF?! This is the most sickening thing thats been going on for friggan half a year soon..Cali Gov goes to Mexixo last month with not a peep about getting Sgt. Tahmooressi back here..now this Mexican chump coming to be all happy and cute with Cali and still nodda!? Fuk Obama and all this Bull****.. Send in damn Seals, Marines, Texas Rangers..I dont care who..but this is just wrong. Sad thing is if Sgt T. was BLACK criminal thug..Obama would have gone with airforce one to get him personally!

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
We should hold his a** hostage and arrange a trade

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Hope he takes the 11 million illegals with him when he returns back to his country !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Motha****ker..
FOX NEWS/ Mexican President Visiting California Stays Mum On Case Of U.S. Marine Jailed In Tijuana

"The president is here and the governor could just say, 'Could you do me a favor?' But he refuses to," FOX
BS man

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Hope he takes the 11 million illegals with him when he returns back to his country !!!!!!!!
why, you think its ok for 9 million to stay? ;)

although the reality is that many of the illegals that come to this country are from below Mexico in Central America. Its not quite fair or accurate to call all the illegals "Mexicans" as they make up about 50% of the illegals coming across the Mexican/US border.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts