New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Equal civil rights are an across the board issue not a progressive liberal shopping list.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
The way things are going in the courts lately I'm expecting that soon something will hit here also ! That would throw the " libs " for a real head spin so bad we would see them literally melting into the streets just because their minds couldnt take more liberty ! That would put a grin on your face so BIG that your wife couldn't wash it off with a srub pad , yessiree Bob !

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
GREAT for Hawaii, what about the people in NY born here,work here,protect here,live here and raised here?

·
Registered
323 Posts
attorneys for the state in that case unsuccessfully argued that the law was necessary, as it is impossible to run a complete background check on an immigrant.

Horse ****.
When I immigrated here, I had background checks up the wazzoo.
Legal immigrants have to undergo a full FBI background check, which extends to their country of origin, before being allowed into the country.
The FBI have my full criminal history (which is of course clean) plus photos, two sets of fingerprints, every address I have ever lived at, and a list of every job I have ever held. They even tested my blood.

They have way more information about legal immigrants than they do about the average citizen.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
attorneys for the state in that case unsuccessfully argued that the law was necessary, as it is impossible to run a complete background check on an immigrant.

Horse ****.
Legal immigrants have to undergo a full FBI background check, which extends to their country of origin, before being allowed into the country.
The FBI have my full criminal history (which is of course clean) plus photos, two sets of fingerprints, every address I have ever lived at, and a list of every job I have ever held. They even tested my blood.

They have way more information about legal immigrants than they do about the average citizen.
After hearing stories from my co-worker, I concur. He told me that they went so far as to ask him about sexual positions that he and his (American) wife liked just to, presumably, establish truth about the marriage. He had to have pictures of their kids.. and not just a few.. they wanted what amounted to a scrap book of them doing family things..

·
Registered
1,369 Posts

Horse ****.

man they got that on all of us that have Permits (except the blood part)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts