1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Pretty good show so far.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Great mini series so far. Did anyone see last nights Pawn Stars? A guy brought in Cap Hatfield's rifle and it had 5 notches marked on the barrel. Rick from the pawn shop didn't buy it because it didn't have a big enough footprint for him to lay out the money the guy wanted.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Great show, even my wife like's it. I think this is kevin costner's best work.

·
Super Moderator
3,234 Posts
I guess I'm the minority. I DVRed it and started watching it. I got less than an hour in and gave up. I thought it took way too long for the story to develop. I cancelled the rest of the recordings. I don't think I could get into Costner playing a bad guy.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I've had to work the last two nights, so I have the first two episodes recorded. I have to work tonight, so I'll record the last episode. Looks like I'll be avoiding this post for a couple days! ;)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Thought it was done very well... I liked the realism of the firearms used... The best was in the opening story when they had pillow cases with loaded revolvers passed out for extra firepower on the ready.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Thought it was done very well... I liked the realism of the firearms used... The best was in the opening story when they had pillow cases with loaded revolvers passed out for extra firepower on the ready.
all the realism rocks in general, what got me was the makeup they use on the walls behind the candles and lanterns to make it look like the lantern was there for 20 years already.most period pieces neglect that and it drives me nuts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Part 3 is on tonight! My girlfriend is going to be pissed when she cant watch Teen Mom for the 3rd night in a row.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts