New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to purchase my hunting licenses online, but true to NY form I'm running into a puzzling problem. The system keeps stating that it cannot validate my drivers license number, which of course I have entered correctly every time. Is anyone else having this is issue (or any other)?

·
Registered
791 Posts
I don't wanna get hammered by the FUAC crowd. But, I registered with their new online system as soon as it went online. I bought my permits and applies for DMPs 6:30 am on Monday. No problem.

The system isn't the most user friendly, I don't know what the issue is with theses government types, but they write lousy web apps.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll try it again tomorrow. If it won't authenticate my DL, I guess I'm stuck finding a license outlet, which is no small feat around here.

·
Registered
554 Posts
The website is asking that you wait until they work out the kinks and get familiar with the new system.

Hurry up up and wait and oh by the way.... Pay more.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
This is andy boys open for hunting and fishing, typical government BS, every thing they touch they FU** up. As far as there system being so bad what do you expect when the politicians hire there relatives who are unqualified for these jobs. :mad: Give me the good ole days when you walked into the clerks office and she filled out the license tag and you signed it paid for it and it was done.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I called the the phone number after the glitch with the online portion and the person on the phone got right through and I was able to get both my DMP choices.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts