New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
8,557 Posts
I bought ammo from them when I was passing through last June. They were nice people and had good prices. They had a large selection of guns. Their web store is out of their warehouse which is separate from the brick and mortar store though.

· Registered
1,111 Posts
I bought ammo from them when I was passing through last June. They were nice people and had good prices. They had a large selection of guns. Their web store is out of their warehouse which is separate from the brick and mortar store though.
I thought they where just a middle man, didn't know they have stock on hand. Good to know.

· Registered
39 Posts
I purchased my first gun there earlier this year. Very friendly and helpful staff. Prices are good. It's also nice that they have rental guns that you can shoot to compare styles and calibers. They can also be used on Gallery of Guns and are always the lowest price locally. Researching my next purchase and will be from Niagara Gun Range.

· Registered
1,653 Posts
Was in there a couple of weeks ago and noticed they had a SCAR. The girl behind the counter told me that I could not own one in NY state unless I was LEO or a Firefighter. She also told me that they sold one to a firefighter and they also sell "high cap mags" to firefighters as well.
Prices are decent on some of the stuff.

· Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Was in there a couple of weeks ago and noticed they had a SCAR. The girl behind the counter told me that I could not own one in NY state unless I was LEO or a Firefighter. She also told me that they sold one to a firefighter and they also sell "high cap mags" to firefighters as well.
I am kind of curious as to why a firefighter would need a SCAR... and don't see why they cant sell to citizens as long as the gun is compliant. I will have to talk to them about that. Course I guess I could always have my sister order me my rifle if they wont sell to me.

· Registered
3,865 Posts
Firefighters? omg, that is the funniest thing I have heard today. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.