New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Formerly SRV1
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you have a bunch of quotes in a PM, the words are not horizontal but rather vertical. It has been that way for a long time for me but I keep forgetting to ask. I remembered now! Also, is their any other formats that can change the view in this forum? I do not see any option at the bottom of the main forum page like most websites have. To best describe what I see is that the forum is too narrow and I would like it more fullscreen.

Thanks!

James

· Premium Member
10,553 Posts
When you have a bunch of quotes in a PM, the words are not horizontal but rather vertical. It has been that way for a long time for me but I keep forgetting to ask. I remembered now! Also, is their any other formats that can change the view in this forum? I do not see any option at the bottom of the main forum page like most websites have. To best describe what I see is that the forum is too narrow and I would like it more fullscreen.

Thanks!

James
It's because there are so many nested quotes. Delete some of the back conversation when you're replying and it won't happen. Mike takes care of web coding but I'm pretty sure the width is coded into the software and is not a setting.

· Formerly SRV1
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's because there are so many nested quotes. Delete some of the back conversation when you're replying and it won't happen. Mike takes care of web coding but I'm pretty sure the width is coded into the software and is not a setting.
Hmmm.. This is the only forum it does it on. Other forums with the same software do not do this. Also, why is there a width constraint? Should be able to change it.

James

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.