New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
happy memorial day to all of out men and women serving us and those who who paid with their bodies and minds

today is not just a day off, its a day to remember the men and women who gave most or all for your bitching that there are too many black flys and the burgers were too well done

·
Registered
3,857 Posts

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
today is not just a day off, its a day to remember the men and women who gave most or all for your bitching that there are too many black flys and the burgers were too well done
well said! Say a prayer for strength for the family and friends they left behind.

·
Registered
241 Posts
god bless all our men/women in all branches of the armed services and let us remember all our fallen heros .............thanks to all for giving us the freedom in the greatest country in the world

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Thank you and God Bless all our current serving Military, past served Military and all those who never made it home!!
Let us NEVER forget their sacrifices!

·
Registered
241 Posts
you're welcome:cool:

Say a prayer for the men and women still over there...
will do .............may all mia/pow find there way home..............god bless the u.s.a. ............never forget !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
In all seriousness though, it was an HONOR to serve this country.

Keep you head down Cpt Loucks (who deployed to Afghanistan last Wednesday with USMC for the third time in his already short career) and come home safe.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I treat veterans day and memorial day the same. No different from any other day. Why? Because every day I have nothing but respect for those that serve and served. Like my dad,E-7 CPO USN, 23 years served, SEALs. All so idiotic hippies can put BS "War is not the answer" bumper stickers on their cars when nobody even asked a question.

·
Registered
810 Posts
The day I got the word I was number 1 on the draft was a shocker. For those of you to young to remember, a person was drafted according to their birthday and year born, mine happen to be number one on that round of the draft. The day I had to report was on my mom's birthday, told her I would see her later that day for cake and icecream but wasn't able to keep that date with her as that night I was on a bus to Fort Dix. I am proud to have served this great country. A big THANKS to all the young men and women who have the task of protecting us now.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Thank you to all that have served and are serving this country. The truth is, I can't thank them enough nor show how much their service means to me. Can't put it into words and no act would ever come close to what they deserve.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts