New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy 4th of July and Independence Day this weekend and to all stay safe out there.

This Sunday where having a BBQ Chicken a long with grilled onions and creamy garlic mashed potatoes,side dishes where having grilled shrimp and scallops and for deserts where having homemade chocolate cream pie and apple pie.

I really hope the rain holds off for the parade and fireworks Sunday night..

I hope you all are having a nice BBQ also this weekend with your family and friends..

ranger1033

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
I just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy 4th of July and Independence Day this weekend and to all stay safe out there.

This Sunday where having a BBQ Chicken a long with grilled onions and creamy garlic mashed potatoes,side dishes where having grilled shrimp and scallops and for deserts where having homemade chocolate cream pie and apple pie.

I really hope the rain holds off for the parade and fireworks Sunday night..

I hope you all are having a nice BBQ also this weekend with your family and friends..

ranger1033
Ummmm, your a weekend early. But have a happy 4th! :flag:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Any good sales for the 4th that you know of,or remember which sites had them last year (maybe PSA)?Seeing the prices are going way down lately,hopefully they will have some good deals for our independence from the big gouge LOL.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
With the risk of being corny I intend on reading my declaration of independence and pocket constitution.
Education is never Corny, The Senate & Congress should study it. Happy 4th to everyone the OP made me want to BBQ.
Congress debated and revised the wording of the Declaration, finally approving it on July 4. A day earlier, John Adams had written to his wife Abigail:
The second day of July, 1776, will be the most memorable epoch in the history of America. I am apt to believe that it will be celebrated by succeeding generations as the great anniversary festival. It ought to be commemorated as the day of deliverance, by solemn acts of devotion to God Almighty. It ought to be solemnized with pomp and parade, with shows, games, sports, guns, bells, bonfires, and illuminations, from one end of this continent to the other, from this time forward forever more
2013 & we are still here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.