New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in Delhi today and stopped in to see the pistol clerk and ask a question. We are very fortunate to have this nice lady as our pistol clerk. I asked about how she would handle permit holders having to re-certify every 5 years, and she said, that she had over 14,000 permit holders in Del. County, there is no way that she could do it. I said, "well that is the point isn't it, to keep the county from issueing new permits", and she laughed and said, that must be it. She of course thinks this new law is madness, and the pols are completly out of touch. I told her about the rally on the 28th, and asked if people could call me about it? I said of course please, have them call and I'll get them on this forum as well.

Reactions: Ladbol

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
That is because she actually sees the faces, and speaks to the gun ownersof her county and understands that they are not what these crazy politicians are making them out to be. They are the very fabric of what is good and right in this country.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
I lived in Meridale for a while

people actually have common sense around there

now ..
when you get to Shcoharie County ... all bets are off ... :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
That is because she actually sees the faces, and speaks to the gun ownersof her county and understands that they are not what these crazy politicians are making them out to be. They are the very fabric of what is good and right in this country.
Hear Hear!!

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I got my pistol permit in Madison County; the deputy who was very professional and really cool, gave me this very forum's website and urged me to log on and become a member.

·
Registered
89 Posts
She is great! I walk in and ask for 2 purchase coupons and hand her $4. She smiles and says let me know what you get.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I live about 2 miles from Meridale. LOL. Yeah, if they are 14,145 pistol permits in Delware County, and the population was 47,559 in 2011, why aren't there constant killings and robberies, and all the other things that guns, suspossedly cause? Are our pistols different in this county than they are in Chicago?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts