New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was over to Cabelas Friday to put a Walther PPS on lay-away and they had a neat H&R single-shot 22 on the used gun rack for $99 and in decent shape so I put that on lay-away as well. It is a straight bolt, I nrever seen one before so I had to jump on it for the collection. I checked a little of the computer last night while consuming the amber fluid and didn't find much out about it.

When I first seen it I thought it was a semi auto, but no magazine or tube. What I did see about it last night is that it ejects the spent case when fired.

Any one know anything about this gun?

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Really nice price on this one, It's in about 85% shape, good wood & bluing.

The gun shoots Shorts, Longs and Long Rifle ammunition. The bolt has a screw for adjusting the ejection of the spent case. This is another great score for my rimfire collection. The other good score is the Sheridan Knocout 22lr single shot handgun I have on lay-away at one of the pawn shops I stop by at.

I have for guns on lay-away with a $800 pay off, I'm butchering a cow tomorrow at the farm, I'll be selling the meat for $2 a pound & then they pay the fifty-nine cents a pound to have it cut, wrapped & frozen. This will cover my lay-away guns.
Then it will be time to start looking for my next gun purchases.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was over to Cabelas Friday to put a Walther PPS on lay-away and they had a neat H&R single-shot 22 on the used gun rack for $99 and in decent shape so I put that on lay-away as well. It is a straight bolt, I nrever seen one before so I had to jump on it for the collection. I checked a little of the computer last night while consuming the amber fluid and didn't find much out about it.

When I first seen it I thought it was a semi auto, but no magazine or tube. What I did see about it last night is that it ejects the spent case when fired.

Any one know anything about this gun?
Great find....fun gun to shoot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts