New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GunSpec Reticle Infographic By GunSpec on October 9, 2012

For our first of two infographics being released this month, we compiled a list of 21 optics manufacturers and their known reticle patterns for your reference. With the myriad of scope options out there, this "infochart" is meant to give you a consolidated view of what's available. Each section also includes additional information from the manufacturer. We tried our best to represent a wide range of optics companies based on offerings, availability of information, and price ranges.
Please note there are two versions we made available:

JPG Version (2.1MB) - Found below, this "lightweight" version is not the best resolution for close zoom-in but works as a quick reference.

PDF Version (10.9MB) - You can download the PDF copy here: GunSpec Reticle Infochart 2012. This version allows you to zoom in closer for a better look. It also includes a link direct to the manufacturer page as well as link to the GunSpec search page for each brand.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
This is great quick reference information. Thanks for posting as I am in the market for a new scope on my Browning BAR. Thanks Terry.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi meketrefe, sorry for the delayed reply. We do not actually sell scopes, we are a search engine to help find them. Every reticle listed is based on research from the manufacturer's web site. S&B actually had a nice layout of their reticles which made it easy for us to find - it seems to be their complete listing and you can find it direct here:

Reticles Hunting

Let me know if this helps!

Hi,
I see you have the NF and S&B with the H58 but do you have the Horus H25?
Any coupons/discounts for NYF members?
Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.