New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,099 Posts
No.

Bass pro actually sold a bunch of CA M&P 15's here in NY, the ATF went after them and they are being forced to recall the guns sold in NY so that they can be made compliant to our laws. The guns had a pinned stock, bayo lug, threaded barrel and a flash hider installed.

Now if the bullet button actual had legal standing in NY it would have unfolded a bit diff.

I had to "convert" one of them last week for a customer.

Removed the bullet button, shaved the bayo, installed a PWS FSC 5.56 and pin/welded it in place.

The gun is now NY compliant and Bass Pro is covering the bill.

· Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No.

Bass pro actually sold a bunch of CA M&P 15's here in NY, the ATF went after them and they are being forced to recall the guns sold in NY so that they can be made compliant to our laws. The guns had a pinned stock, bayo lug, threaded barrel and a flash hider installed.

Now if the bullet button actual had legal standing in NY it would have unfolded a bit diff.

I had to "convert" one of them last week for a customer.

Removed the bullet button, shaved the bayo, installed a PWS FSC 5.56 and pin/welded it in place.

The gun is now NY compliant and Bass Pro is covering the bill.
Damn I was hoping the bullet button had been noticed by NY state.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.