New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm working/staying in this neck of the woods for a little while and was wondering if anyone can steer me in the right direction for when i want to blow some of this hard-earned overtime pay. my gps hasn't turned up much. one place was a gunsmith, and when i called the other it was just a local guy who does ffl transfers from home. anyone have the name, number, and/or address of a neat shop in the region? i'm not far from route 81 so i'd be willing to go as far as syracuse if absolutely necessary. thanks.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Gander Mountain, Cicero, right off Rt 31.

Tims Guns. Route 5, Elbridge.

Bass Pro, Auburn.

GEM Sports/ra-lins, Burnet Ave., Syracuse.

Also a Gander Mountain in Watertown, and Van Tassels near Evans Mills (near Fort Drum).

Hopefully others will chime in.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Both of these are a drive but I have had excellent service at both locations:

AKS Firearms in LaFayette: 2424 US Route 11 LaFayette, NY 13084.

Frank's Shooting Supply: 7392 Oxbow Road Canastota, NY 13032

There's also a Herb Philipson's in Liverpool on Rt-57, and in Watertown, opposite side off 81 from the Gander Mt. on Arsenal St.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Buck-N-Bear Gun Shop
2200 State Route 104
Parish, NY 13131
(315) 963-8270

I've seen them on Gumbroker.com. Haven't been there myself so I can't vouch for them. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you very much, guys. i recognize some of those town names from my brief exploratory missions up here and will be plugging them in to my gps when i get some time off this week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts