New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a gunsmith in the binghamton area? I bought a security six and someone did a homeade trigger job on it. It is unsafe in my opinion. I did not notice it at the store. When its in single action just lightly pushing the hammer will cause it to move forward (fire). If the hammer is locked back and I tap the grip it will shoot. I took it back to the shop I bought it from. They said they will get it fixed. They failed to mention it would be a month and a half to two months (and the minimum). It has already been there over a week and they have not even gotten it to the gunsmith yet. I would like the just get it fixed myself so I can get it to the range already!

·
Registered
46 Posts
i know if you go to dicks sporting goods they will print out a list for you for gunsmiths.seen someone ask one time i was there

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
ECU: Go chat with Chuck Sherwood over at Timber Creek in Endicott. He should definitely know of someone that can help

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ECU: Go chat with Chuck Sherwood over at Timber Creek in Endicott. He should definitely know of someone that can help
Thanks Dave. I will give Chuck a call.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts