New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What’s up all. I’m aware that the public isn’t allowed to go to the shot show in Vegas. But is there any other huge shows like that? I’m not talking your regular town show.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The Great American Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA starting Feb 5 to 13 of 2022 (this is more than firearms)
or the SAR WEST gun show Dec 3 to 5, 2021 at Arizona State Fairgrounds in Phoenix, AZ (for your class 3 needs).
Another big show is the Oaks, PA gun show. They are listing 1700 tables for this coming Oct show and 2000 tables for this Dec.
None of these will top the Shot Show.

·
Super Moderator
3,234 Posts
The Syracuse show is Sept. 18 and 19 at the Fairgrounds. This has always been a big show with the Center Of Progress building being full of tables. Ads say over 800 tables.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Syracuse show is Sept. 18 and 19 at the Fairgrounds. This has always been a big show with the Center Of Progress building being full of tables. Ads say over 800 tables.
Guess I missed this one. I’m just now seeing this. Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Great American Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA starting Feb 5 to 13 of 2022 (this is more than firearms)
or the SAR WEST gun show Dec 3 to 5, 2021 at Arizona State Fairgrounds in Phoenix, AZ (for your class 3 needs).
Another big show is the Oaks, PA gun show. They are listing 1700 tables for this coming Oct show and 2000 tables for this Dec.
None of these will top the Shot Show.
Thanks I appreciate it. I know nothing will top shot show but I just wanted something on a bigger scale these local shows are mostly garbage

·
Registered
34 Posts
If you come to a PA Show and see AR15 for $28,000 - well it's an M16 not AR15.
Best I saw recently was M134 Minigun for $350,000 - little above my price range and I would not be able to afford the ammo.
NY State is just not firearm friendly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts