New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a lot of you guys go to shows other than the one that is here in Rochester at the Monroe County Fairgrounds. Are there any other gun shows in NY that serve beer at the show? I know guns and beer don't mix, but it isn't like anyone is shooting at the show... just wondering what you guys think about it.

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
I go to the syracuse show. It's bigger. Lately it's been really crowded. I think I saw people walking around with beers last time I went. I would not want to walk through the crowd with a drink.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
I go to the one they have at the holiday inn in Oneonta, never saw beer there but I got more then a few good deals there, I really like gun shows, maybe when I have the money I'll try to get to a bigger show, Oneonta is pretty small, usually only like 10-15 tables max.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
After seeing the prices of the guns and ammo at the 3 gun shows I usually browse through, I've decided Walmart's gun show, which they have everyday, has a better selection and much better pricing. :( So Sad ....

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
My comment?

Yeah, you would get run into and smashed in the crowd. The beer would not make it very far.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts