·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
September 6-7, 2014
Hamburg Gun Show, NFG Shows
Erie County Fairgrounds, 5820 S. Park Ave., Hamburg, NY
Saturday 9AM-4PM, Sunday 9AM-3PM

We'll be there with everything featured on our website, plus some! Stop by and say 'hello'.

·
Registered
365 Posts
See you there

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We will have Astorino lawn signs at this show, of course free for the taking. I currently have about 40 left; if I get downtown this week I'll grab another 100. We're in the second (upper) room along the right side wall as you walk in.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
I'm really hating this time of year. I'm working the next 7 weekends and am missing all the fall gun shows.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump for the weekend crowd. If any of you ladies attend be sure to stop by and say "FUAC". We've got tons of ammo cans, dry boxes, pistol cases of all sizes, rifle/shotgun hard cases, soft cases, and sleeves; tons of targets, backpacks, ammo bags, brand new "tactical" iPad cases; hats and bandanas of all kinds, paracord and camping supplies; tons of different 3x5' flags, bumper stickers, challenge coins, "CUOMO MUST GO" stamps and lots of other stuff.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Got there early, not as crowded like it usually is. It started to fill up more as I was leaving.

Rob Astorino was there. We shook hands and I told him he's got my vote.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, pretty slow show. It was great to see Rob there though. He pointed at my "Hey Cuomo, Kiss My Astorino" bumper stickers and said "I like that one". Then he saw the "Cuomo Must Go" stickers and said "I REALLY like that one!". We had a good chuckle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts