New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure how many of you guys know this but a shop in Amsterdam is closed and they are liquidating the inventory on Collar City Auctions. Thought you might want to see if any deals can be found.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think so but I'm not 100% sure. I have never bid on things like this. Just in case I am adding the 18% to the max I will pay.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
They are listing all the M4s as machine guns. Wut?

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Yes, The Gun Store "Special Arms LLC." here is closed because the owners are some of the biggest *ahem* butt-holes I have ever met and deserve nothing less than running their firearm store into the ground during one of the biggest gun buying booms in recent history.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think they were in Schenectady before we got our FFL. Not sure though. I knew a store moved out to Amsterdam.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Sucks that I can't look some of the stuff over, and the stuff I'm interested in isn't even gun related.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I placed a bunch of bids, that way I can go back to what I'm looking for on my bid list and not the entire auction. Took me hours looking at everything.

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
There is a downloadable PDF of the entire catalog for each day. Makes it a bit easier to pass through and quickly find groups of items. The descriptions aren't great. You'll see something like "MAGAZINES" but at least you know where to look

1 - 20 of 68 Posts