New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellow NY Firearms Members,

I became the first stocking dealer of Rifle Rods and Handgun Hangers in New York. NY Firearms Forum members can buy them from our website GunShelf.com and recieve a discount equal to the infamous NY State Sales Tax. WEBSITE for NYFirearms Members

Rifle Rods are simply a 16", sturdy plastic rod with a Velcro™ head. They are made to fit 22 Caliber and larger rifles. and 17 Caliber Rifle Rods are also available.
Hand Product Human body Sleeve Gesture

Easy to install
Maximize capacity (up to twice as many long guns)
Minimize damage
Maximize accessibility

Handgun Hangers
Automotive lighting Light Product Camera accessory Gadget

These pistol shelf hangers are long overdue. Reclaim shelf space for increased storage, better organization and faster access to your handguns. These handgun hangers are so versatile they can be used almost anywhere*there is a shelf. Think gun safes, closets, even kitchen cabinets.

Plus your weapons are protected from banging against other objects! No more clutter, no more stacking, no more disorganization. Each gun is ready to*grab and go.

Hangs under 3/4" to 1" shelf
Powder coated metal
Holds as small as a 22 caliber
Vinyl caps included for larger caliber guns and tight grip on the shelf
Packages of 2 and Packages of 6 available.

If you really have a lot of handguns let me suggest the Over and Under version.
White Trigger Air gun Line Gun barrel
Make total use of your shelf both on the top and bottom.

So for all you gun owners, for less money than the tax you would pay on a new safe, you can make your safe organized and hold more guns so you can buy more guns!

I know this is a little early, but if you know a family member whose gun safe is out of control, these are the answer for the perfect Christmas or Birthday gift.

They are also Made in the USA.

If you let me invoice you through either Google Checkout or PayPal you can save the infamous NYS Sales tax as I will include it in the regular price. (My discount to you) Or you can call us for the same offer as long as you mention NY Fireams.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I purchased a six pack of the handguard hangers a few months ago (darned if I remember the web site), and am very glad I did.

They straightened out my safe ...and ..left me room for more handguns..:)

·
Registered
974 Posts
These look like a really good idea to increase capacity, but more capacity means I gotta buy more guns! I don't want my gun safe looking half full come on now!

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
I opened my safe to get my carbine out for cleaning and had to catch rifles from tipping over. I guess it's time to invest in some rifle rods.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I opened my safe to get my carbine out for cleaning and had to catch rifles from tipping over. I guess it's time to invest in some rifle rods.
Yup. Getting scratches from brambles in the woods is one thing. Having you rifle fall out on the optics is no good.

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
I will need to figure something out to use them. My shelf sits on those slotted rails so it easily lifts up. I'll need to secure it so the rods can push up on it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Rifle Rods

I will need to figure something out to use them. My shelf sits on those slotted rails so it easily lifts up. I'll need to secure it so the rods can push up on it.
The Starter Kit comes with Velcro. You staple it to the underneath of your top shelf and they stick to the velcro.

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Ohhhhh. Genius. I was thinking they pushed up on the shelf, i hadn't read the description. Perfect.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts