1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Hmm, certainly bizarre anyway. It's interesting especially because they must have had proof of the 'domestic dispute' thing. and therefore some reason to believe him when he said he didn't know. I'm not sure how they could have proven that without a direct admission of guilt by the other party involved in the dispute.

Ugh, one thing that bothers me though. "Authorities said a .40-caliber gun was found inside one animal, while a magazine loaded with two .40-caliber rounds and a firing pin were found inside a second animal. Another part of a gun known as a slide was found inside the third animal."

Clearly that is a slide stop next to the magazine, not a firing pin. I'd assume that's what they were referring to, given the context of the photos. Getting the firing the pin out of a baby eagle slide requires pushing a retainer pin out, and removing all of the other minor slide internals.. so I very much doubt that was done. If the "Authorities" actually called that a firing pin, then I doubt their qualifications as any type of 'authority' on firearms.

G

·
Screeeeeeechhhhh……hard right turn to this thread.

I travel every other week and have to endure the whole TSA thing at least twice during each trip.

I've been tempted to get some of this underware:

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know a lot of divorces get nasty, but trying to get the ex locked up is so..so....hell, is there a word bad enough? Ghetto, trailer park, idk. It hurts the child, and that is selfish and messed up.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I know a lot of divorces get nasty, but trying to get the ex locked up is so..so....hell, is there a word bad enough? Ghetto, trailer park, idk. It hurts the child, and that is selfish and messed up.
i agree but as humans its the hardest thing to do to allow someone else to win or even break even with you
ive seen worse than this when i worked in nyc child services including a mother giving her child items that were known to cause severe allergic reactions which almost killed her child. she did this to blame ex husband for doing it on way back home frompicking her child up

when asked why she did it she said i did not want my child seeing his father with a new woman...

people are sick sometimes man, and use their kids as pawns

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
yea, what happened to the 4th Ammendment? Seems like everyone is a suspect terrorist.

Joint Leg Shorts Sports uniform Knee

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I'm shocked the media didn't describe the handgun as an "AK-47 automatic assault rifle" :)
Ah, you haven't seen the new one:

The've got their Handguns separate from their Assault Rifles now!

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Wow - what kind of sick bitch would do that to her kid (and his toys) to get the father in hot water? And the courts give custody to the moms in divorce cases why? I know my share of single moms who go out of their way to make their ex's miserable - and more often than not, use their kids as a means to do it. Hopefully the feds will throw the book at this stupid bitch. This s hit pisses me off.

So now of course, the TSA is gloating about how it's security procedures work and that children could be used as terrorists too. Well - the same screening procedures prior to 9/11 would have found the gun since all carry-ons are to be x-rayed anyway... and have been for decades prior.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts