New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
You call that a march? No lawns were trashed. VIVA NY Firearms!

·
Registered
254 Posts
My "REPEAL NYS SAFE ACT sign has Albany mud on it. No kidding. Love it and stuck it to my reloading bench. Plan to give it to my son even if NYS law denies it. Yes, the SAFE ACT is that dumb.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I went to Albany 2X last winter because I was so woken up about the unconstitutional laws being rammed down us and feel no regrets.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
They exercised their 1st AND 2nd Amendment Rights in that march, and not a shot fired even though there were evil black guns and other firearms in that crowd. Its strange to see so many law-abiding citizens not pointing their weapons and causing acts of mayhem and violence, given how evil guns are and the power they have to make people shoot other people. You'd almost think people are responsible for their own behavior.

Time for one of these in Albany, but with thousands and thousands and thousands.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Thank you Idaho for your support, we love your potatoes ....

If This happened in Albany you'd have 100 dead protesters, fired apon for open carry.

We'd need at least a thousand people, and the NY national guard clapping and throwing confetti as we walked down the street.

Ahhh to dream.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Thank you Idaho for your support, we love your potatoes ....

If This happened in Albany you'd have 100 dead protesters, fired apon for open carry.

We'd need at least a thousand people, and the NY national guard clapping and throwing confetti as we walked down the street.

Ahhh to dream.
I have a Dream.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I am curious what would be the legality of protesting in Albany with cased rifles, hell the cases could be empty they wouldn't know the difference.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
they exercised their 1st and 2nd amendment rights in that march, and not a shot fired even though there were evil black guns and other firearms in that crowd. Its strange to see so many law-abiding citizens not pointing their weapons and causing acts of mayhem and violence, given how evil guns are and the power they have to make people shoot other people. You'd almost think people are responsible for their own behavior.

Time for one of these in albany, but with thousands and thousands and thousands.
yes x 100000000

1 - 11 of 11 Posts