New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got a few guns that I swapped around and decided to take a picture. Feel free to comment and post pictures of your own collection!

-Glock 21
-Glock 19
-Sig Sauer SIG556 Classic
-DPMS AR-15

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I had a beautiful collection, they all went down with the ship.

Water Boat Sky Watercraft Vehicle

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
165 Posts
you know i've got a couple nice flashlights w/rail mounts...i'll trade you for 100 rds of 556 per light.....lol

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Screw all that, I'll trade 100 rounds for that sweet orange muzzle device! Oh wait... That probably had to be welded on there to be NY compliant...

·
Registered
349 Posts
Actually super glued but shessh!!
Andy put the light's up For sale/Trade. I already have 2. 100 rounds is a steal, Light's are worth way more

·
Registered
349 Posts
Are they truly illegal with the wrist thing? I was kidding and don't have anything with it. But wow guess my 9 yr old cant deck it out then. lol

·
Registered
522 Posts
wow i guess ive been breaking the law since i was 12... now if only i could find it and remove the wrist brace.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
G-Khan, you know what's good about those polymer rifles you got there? When you put your booger hook on the bang switch, you know damn well those reliable little guys will fire!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Yeap that ones spring operated and very little recoil. Accurate as a squirt gun on full auto and the added scope is right on at 3 yards, well maybe 2 yards

1 - 20 of 23 Posts