New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been doing a lot of research for a belt for me and my wife. The beltman comes up often but I found www.bullhidebelts.com. The difference looks like the beltman uses two piece of leather stitched together and Bullhide uses only one thick piece. Anyone have any experience with this Bullhide Belts company? The price is about the same no wait time, but the beltman has a quick ship belt I would order anyhow.

· Registered
4,105 Posts
I don't have any experience with them. I do however have a Beltman belt that I've worn (with relatively large handguns and mag carriers no less) almost daily for nearly six years and its still completely solid. It's a little warped at the back but it's still very stiff and hasn't popped a stitch. I'd call that good quality.

· Registered
698 Posts
I bought 2 from the beltman through gunners alley at the time (1brown + 1black) i think its been over 12 years now carried heavy revolvers and glock 20(10mm) and many others and i would never even consider a different belt. Belts are still in excellent shape.

· Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think I'm just going to order from the Beltman, the quick ship belt is 1.5 inches black with chrome buckle in bullhide for $80, no stiffener or extras but I can have it within a week.

· Registered
1,542 Posts
I bought a brown/black beltman 2 years ago and love them. I wear mine with or without my holster everyday.

· Registered
13,297 Posts
Sounds like you've made up your mind already, but you should at least take a look at the Crossbreeds Gun Belt | Crossbreed Holsters - Gun Belts. Had mine about a year and it is an awesome gun belt. You can return them after the first couple of weeks no questions asked if you don't like them and then they come with a lifetime warranty after that. I think there is a wait though. Good luck with whatever you decide to go with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.