New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guantanamo Bay: Obama Prescription Is At Odds With Top Military Advisers

"Look at the current situation, where we are force-feeding detainees who are being held on a hunger strike," Obama said. "Is that who we are? Is that something our founders foresaw? Is that the America we want to leave our children?"

OUR FOUNDERS WOULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS WOULD BE VIOLATED YOU JACKA**!!!!!!

These terrorists held at Gtmo Bay belong there....the reason WHY they are there is because they threatened the USA....Keep them locked up....they CANNOT be released to cause harm on the US again!

What is this moron thinking?

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Hey, he "is" the King, after all....he can do what he wants...don't be hatin' on da' King, yo' :D

All joking aside, I seem to remember our Supreme Dictator saying that he was closing Git-Mo, right??? Or was I just hearing / imagining things???

I also seem to remember hearing some words like "transparent gov't" in there somewhere, too? Or was I still imagining things???

We sure did get the "change", though...

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
You need to force feed detainees if they refuse to eat.. They don't just do this in Guantanamo. It's done around the world. Prisons are paid to keep these people alive. Obama lives in such a fantasy world it's unbelievable that he's the leader of our once great nation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.