New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking into becoming a member of the Guan Ho ha fish and game club. I'm wondering if anyone is a member and how they like it and if you might be interested in sponsoring me for membership. Any information would be great.
Thanks a lot,
Rick

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hear ya! I'm only 10 minutes away too. If that! It seems like a nice place if I just wanted to grab my gun after work and do some shooting. I thought about some clubs further away but I don't want to drive that far, especially after working all day.

· Registered
983 Posts
Don't they have some open shoot nights where non members are welcome too? I know my father has shot skeet there and he isn't a member. Usually if you attend those and meet some people you can find someone who's willing to sponsor you. Or if they have a monthly meeting that is open, go to that and just talk to some people about what you're interested in. Most of the fish and game clubs are not exclusive, they want members.

· Registered
200 Posts
My understanding from my neighbor who is a member is that they do not allow female members in main membership, that is why my wife and I stayed away from this club. They have a nice facility though. My wife and I shoot at two other clubs in the area.

· Registered
1,239 Posts
Wow I logged on this morning to make a thread just like this as myself and my father would like to join there, he knows a few members but they are not really active and seem too busy to go help us join.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.