New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All groups are 10 rounds in a row off a bag with Barska 8-32x50 scope. I did better a couple weeks ago when it wasnt as windy as it was today.

. Circle Automotive tire Natural material Font Pattern best group Federal Match, group on left is Aguila supermaximum.
Product Dvd Data storage device Font CD Federal Match Font Automotive tire Circle Automotive wheel system Data storage device White Sleeve Font Circle Metal Font Circle Astronomical object Illustration Science Remington Green Target

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some more.

Font Circle Publication Astronomical object Science Dvd Font Data storage device CD Sleeve Regular Federal

Font Dvd Circle Data storage device Astronomical object Dvd Data storage device Font CD Circle Old Remington Cyclone I used to sight in with.

Plant Nature Grass Circle Symmetry 100 yards Aguila Supermaximum. You can see the wind was pulling them to the left with 1 flyer on top.

Not bad but I have to take some picks of grouping without the wind, hopefully next time I go out.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Nice shootin.. those little .22 bullets really get effected by the wind... been a while since I shot .22 might have to take the marlin lever action .22 to the range soon :cute:

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When you say off a bag just a front bag or front and rear bag ?
Just a front bag. I do want to get a rear bag at some point. I'm waiting for a locker to free up at the club so I can leave stuff like that there instead of humping it all the time.

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
I thought so your groups would be alot tighter! My 77/22 also shoots better warmed-up but it was to windy today I went to the Range and didn't shoot maybe tomorrow before dinner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts