New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright my wedding is in 15 days and I have NO idea what to get my bestman and groomsmen...
I want to get them something that a guy could use, what about pocket knifes? What would you rather get? Synthetic or wood? Personally I like synthetic... I've considered picking up a couple stripped all star lowers and having them engraved but I haven't contacted mike yet.
Ive also considered flasks but who uses flasks anymore lol.. My other ideas guys? I need help!!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Zippos
Cuff Links
Cigars
Cheap E. European hookers
Cheap hookers period.
IOUs written on napkins.

PS congrats on begining the end.

LOL kidddding...

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
I had personalized signs made based on a hobby we shared together and personalized beer stein. One of my groomsmen was gay so as a gag before I have him gifts like everyone else I got him a Dildo and a Wine glass. I guess he got double the gifts but he took the joke well. He told me he wouldnt expect anything else

·
Registered
664 Posts
My brother was my best man and he is a big watch fan so that's what he got. My two best friends were groomsmen and big cigar smokers, they got a cigar cutter and torch lighter with a nice cigar. If you know them well just try to make it a little personal. There's a lot of good ideas for just about any budget you choose.
Congrats and have a great day. Oh, and a little surprise gift for the new wife at the end of the day scores you extra credit points!!

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
My brother was my best man and he is a big watch fan so that's what he got. My two best friends were groomsmen and big cigar smokers, they got a cigar cutter and torch lighter with a nice cigar. If you know them well just try to make it a little personal. There's a lot of good ideas for just about any budget you choose.
Congrats and have a great day. Oh, and a little surprise gift for the new wife at the end of the day scores you extra credit points!!
That right there is golden advice

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Personalized Zippos. :)

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Cool even if you don't smoke!
I don't smoke and I am a bit of a Zippo expert. xD I do a lot about them on my YouTube channel.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Eh I got poket knifes for each of them. Maybe add some small bottles of alchohol

·
Head Fapper
1,216 Posts
I had personalized signs made based on a hobby we shared together and personalized beer stein.
Can vouch for this. As one of his groomsmen, the personalized gifts were a nice touch.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Congrats Brian!

I gave knives for my groomsmen gifts last year. It seemed to be a gift that everyone liked, and something they use on regular basis. I took the knives to one of those gift stores at Eastview Mall and had their first names engraved on the sides of each knife. I dont think it cost too much and they did the engraving in a couple hours.

Jeff

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Congrats!

+1 on something they like or use personalized, something a little different for everyone based on what they might like.

From a friend I got a Navy bell, the same one we used to ring at the bar back in the service and he
managed to have it signed in the back by most of crew with some best wishes. A very nice touch.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts