New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
287 Posts
ummmm....

· Registered
14,520 Posts
not surprised in the least... ive been feeling/saying this is the direction we are going for years.

· Registered
3,933 Posts
All societies degrade and eventually fail. We're heading into the tail end of our cycle. There are many contributing factors, but no one group is going to be responsible for our destruction.

We'll all be dead before the worst happens. Love others, be kind and leave a good memory.

G

·
All societies degrade and eventually fail. We're heading into the tail end of our cycle. There are many contributing factors, but no one group is going to be responsible for our destruction.

We'll all be dead before the worst happens. Love others, be kind and leave a good memory.
Denial is more than a river in Egypt.

· Formerly SRV1
4,726 Posts
All I know is that I'm not brainwashed. The fact is that homosexuality does not really bother me, I'm not religious and I'm not a far right conservative nor am I a leftist. Funny thing is I seen some of this coming at a younger age but thought nothing of it. Now I'm thinking something of it.

James

· Registered
14,520 Posts
Who is denying anything? We only have to review history to see where we'll end up. There are lots of enemies within. None of them compare to our worst enemy. Ourselves.
if i read his post right i think he is referring to the part that we will be dead before the worst happens.

i have 5 children and i will not leave them in a world that is doomed to failure without a fight.

· Registered
2,778 Posts
I'm not overly convinced. The book he mentions, it has 45 points:
The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals

Some have certainly been promoted, but is the source Communism? Also, some haven't worked at all, some were easy to predict (and then say they were part of a larger plan), and some clearly borrow from earlier texts, e.g. one of my favorite books 1984 (and it's free online btw, I recommend everybody read this (George Orwell - 1984).

The video itself feels a bit like if I had a video and I said:

"In 1999 I went to a meeting with some secretive group and they outlined the following plans to happen within a decade:
1) Orchestrate major terrorist attack on homeland
2) Convince the public to give up freedoms in the name of "the war on terror", a never-ending conflict. Acclimate public to increasingly pervasive security
3) Use the banks to create a massive recession and hollow-out the middle class, end result being just rich and poor
4) Elect into the office of the POTUS a closet-communist"

Then I come along and say look, it's all going to plan!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.