That was a quick read.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
click the link, if it actually goes to the story it's because you are a moderator and you don't get filtered

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
In the URL there's the word bull****. Replace the **** with the super offensive word that starts with s and ends with hit. :rolleyes:

Good article Ray. Unfortunately the people who should read it, won't.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Now that I read it, he did okay until the last paragraph. Definitely not one on our side.

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
One Ron Paul joke and you are willing to discount the entire piece? hmm

I fixed the link, no more bull****

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
One Ron Paul joke and you are willing to discount the entire piece? hmm

I fixed the link, no more bull****
The fact that he is willing to let the govt limit us more and more,. he obviously does not get it that they have long term plans to take away our rights step by step by step until nothing is left. He is half way to the other side.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Maybe I misread it, but I think he was calling the person who would argue with the Ron Paul supporter an idiot, not the Ron Paul supporters themselves.

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The fact that he is willing to let the govt limit us more and more,. he obviously does not get it that they have long term plans to take away our rights step by step by step until nothing is left. He is half way to the other side.
You have a point but no body is perfect. There is still is a lot of common sense laid out in there.

·
The artist formerly known as jhm8071
5,143 Posts
Maybe I misread it, but I think he was calling the person who would argue with the Ron Paul supporter an idiot, not the Ron Paul supporters themselves.
"I have a problem with people who won't take a half hour and learn the most basic of definitions before they go on Facebook and start arguing with their idiot cousin who lives in an old bomb shelter and is voting for Ron Paul."

It sounds like he is calling the person living in an old bomb shelter who is voting for Ron Paul an idiot.

He makes good points, but they apply when you argue/debate anything. It does absolutely no good to come to the table without having done research. How can you debate health care and not know how things currently work? How can you debate abortion without knowing the science behind how a baby develops?

He had my support up until the last couple paragraphs. It sounds like he has a level-head on his shoulders though (at least his views on firearms).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts