New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Me: You realize this gun sells brand new with a pre-ban 30rnd mag for ~$500...
Him: Oh yea? Where?
Me: Just about every gun shop I've been to in southern NY. Not to mention Online. Click on shopping results after typing in "WASR10" into google.

...To be continued.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Even funnier - He said it sold in less than 24 hours. and told me that they are "Sold out everywhere" and hard to find..meanwhile he's only 25mins north of Collector Guns and Ammo where they sell for $499 with a Pre-ban 30rnd mag.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
That WASR would have to suck me or **** me for $850 LOL! hahaha.

·
Registered
124 Posts
The sad thing is that I'm pretty sure someone out there thought it was a good price.

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
this is the same amount i spent on a never fired SAR-1 still in the factory box, 6 preban mags, tapco/mako furniture, a quick detachable picatinny sight rail, sling, AND a 40mm tasco red dot scope.

I feel bad for the poor sap that got it, but hey if he was happy with it and this guy was happy with his 850 (im sure he was) then everybody wins, ignorance is bliss.

·
Registered
349 Posts
The guy is a clown. He had a norinco mak-90 7.62x39 for sale for $1350. And I seen him post atleast a dozen other guns way more then they are worth in the last month or so. It kinda cracks me up because he bought the Mak-90 from me for $800 telling me he just had to have it and was never gonna sell it. And next day it was listed. This is why I get a bill of sale and copy of I.D when I sell a gun to someone I don't know. Guy's like him are the reason the Laws in this state are so ridiculous

·
Registered
126 Posts
These go for $500 now? Are they importing fewer or has demand increased? I got mine in 2004ish for $350 with two 20 round mags.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts