1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Made in Serbia, interesting. Anyone ever shoot this stuff before?

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Made in Serbia, interesting. Anyone ever shoot this stuff before?
Yeah......It has been around a long time......Quality ammo,new brass,not once fired.......We shoot it all the time,clean and no misfires......We use the Prvi Match grade out of our Stag Model 6 Super Varminters,3/4 moa at 200 yards easily.....

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
I've used the Prvi match grade stuff in .308, great ammo and new brass as others have noted. No issues with it and it's reliable.

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
I've used it, quality stuff but doens' group all that well in my carbine, but neither does PMC, but its still reliable stuff.

·
Head Fapper
1,216 Posts
It's kinda sad that this is considered a good deal now. Just a few months ago, we could get Lake City 55gr 5.56 for $30 less than that for the same volume. Damn election....

·
Super Moderator
1,205 Posts
Decent stuff, but I've had a few bad primers out of a couple thousand rds.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
FYI, I've ordered from SGAMMO twice, including an order this past month, and am happy with them. Fair prices on both ammo and shipping, fast service (both orders processed same day) and they provide tracking e-mails when shipped and delivered. I saw this deal on an e-mail, but they also had some other good deals on other calibers 7.62, 9mm, .45 and others. I'm good on 5.56 for now but would have gone for this if I was low.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts