New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Yes I have. I ordered a Bond Arms Ranger from them and everything went smooth as silk. I talked to them over the phone and they were great. All you have to do is have your FFl send them a copy of his license and they ship direct to him. I think they have a set shipping charge of $5.99. I would buy from them again. I also have heard good things about Bud's Guns too.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I have. I ordered a Bond Arms Ranger from them and everything went smooth as silk. I talked to them over the phone and they were great. All you have to do is have your FFl send them a copy of his license and they ship direct to him. I think they have a set shipping charge of $5.99. I would buy from them again. I also have heard good things about Bud's Guns too.
Thanks. Reviews looks good.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I ordered from GrabaGun last week, on-line, first time. It is a 10/22 TD. Got email next day verifying the FFL was sent. Gun shipped FedEx next day, due this Thursday. No hitches so far.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Not a handgun but my brother in law bought a rifle from grabagun last month and said everything went smooth. Shipping was free on his.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ohh great. I will order from them when this COBIS thing is cleared. I just read in another forum that this guy's pistol is stuck at the FFL because they do not know if they needed to get the cobis or not.

·
I am Iron Man!
453 Posts
ohh great. I will order from them when this COBIS thing is cleared. I just read in another forum that this guy's pistol is stuck at the FFL because they do not know if they needed to get the cobis or not.
I just read in an article yesterday that NYSP doesn't want any further shell cases sent in as of 4/1.

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
I certainly like Grab a Gun's website better. Much easier to navigate. I've also always hated how Bud's shows their price as the "cash price." Who in the hell actually gets to pay the cash price?! Rip-off. It's just to lure you in.

·
I am Iron Man!
453 Posts
I ordered a Kahr CM9 from GaG last Saturday, per USPS it should be delivered to my FFL today :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
I bought a CM9 also and everything went smooth. They have a free shipping code if you just ask them for it. Since they are a dealer and shipped to a local FFL here i don't think the COBIS thing applied. I didn't get one with my shipment and nobody asked about it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts