New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another article on armed citizens watching the border.

'Armed patriots': the private citizens out to secure the U.S. border

"In addition to the Monsees property, the Patriots monitor homes in the area at the request of owners like Rivera, who said it can take up to 45 minutes for a county sheriff to arrive after a call for help"

I wonder if the pro criminal grabbers would suggest that they stay on the phone to receive instructions from the 911 operator for 45 minutes?

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
May be it's time to take the Obama phone money and hire more boader officers and clean this mess up!!

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
From someone I know that lives on the border , it's getting really scary at times ! He said that the amount of ammo he has bought went up from his normal orders but he says that inspite of the problems , he isn't running away , just shooting back more ! You gotta like his attitude compared to some others that want to leave the border unsecured . He said that he has the milita working nights on his property ( 12000 acres so it's a full time job watching over this place without litteraly working the ranch ) the people who are securing the ranches borders are busy every night repelling invaders ( from what I'm told cartels trying to get their stuff through the border watchers ) he said that he has ordered mostly 223 and handgun ammo for the watchers ( he buys the ammo ) I guess we will have to wait and see but right now it looks like the watchers are making a huge dent in the crossings of the mules .

·
Registered
549 Posts
O Bummer isn't going to do anything until after the November elections he is getting pressure from the Dems not to make any changes until after. They are afraid they will loss control of the senate. Pieces of crap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts