1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
780 Posts
Geneva Convention does not cover Police/Security agencies inside the U.S.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Geneva Convention does not cover Police/Security agencies inside the U.S.
That's what's scaring the sh* out of me right now. I think it's time to buy an extra case of JHP myself... :(

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Im surprised that the new NY laws didn't ban HP

·
Registered
278 Posts
Conspiracy theories eh. Alex Jones covered this months ago. But, who knows that to think with that guy. As for them really stock piling hollow point bullets. I could see it. Who are they for? Well my friend, you and i. The bad americans who want to own guns and keep their second amendment?!?!

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
shhh don't give them any ideas.
^ This!! Antics is right, hollow points are banned by the Geneva Convention. So they can only be intended for us. Aren't we lucky?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
And the list goes on and on. According to the Geneva convention, HP ammo can't be used in times of war, so WTF are they doing with this many rounds???
Besides obviously shooting their carry load for qualifications (which could be 1 to 4 times a year depending on agency) many of them train with their carry loads as well. I've seen in some instances the training loads are the same as the carry with the exception of a plain brass case instead of nickel plated brass.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
They've got 125 grain hollow points, I've got 205 grain spire points, guess who's is going to hit harder.

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
works out to less than 1000/officer.And it was originally the Hague convention.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts
Sure am glad I heard this........like FIVE months ago!

G

·
works out to less than 1000/officer.And it was originally the Hague convention.
Finally! Someone that knows the score.

The Hague Conventions of 1899 and 1907 among other things made the first formal statements of the laws of war. The Laws of War include limits to acceptable wartime conduct to include the prohibition of certain weapons that may cause unnecessary suffering.

Laws and Customs of War on Land (Hague IV); October 18, 1907
Annex to the Convention, Regulations Respecting the Laws and Customs of War on Land
Section II, Chapter I (Means of Injuring the Enemy, Sieges, and bombardments),Article 23:

In addition to the prohibitions provided by special Conventions, it is especially forbidden-…To employ arms, projectiles, or material calculated to cause unnecessary suffering;…

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Yeah, this is great. We can't shoot terrorists with HP's because god forbid they suffer unnecessarily... But our own citizens? Yeah sure, why the F not?

And if you think these vehicles are meant solely for "traversing the desert", well, LOL

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Yeah, those are probably going to hurt. Time to invest in body armor.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts