New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else have the sneaking suspicion the Government is trying its best to, fan the flames of racial tension over the Zimmerman case, to defect the scrutiny the Obama Administration is under from:

IRS Scandal
Benghazi Terrorist Attack
Fast and Furious
AP Scandal
Eric Holder
Etc
Etc
Etc

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Other then this case allows them to further divide this country along racial lines and helps them push their anti gun agenda it most certainly puts all the scandals and criticisms against the Administration on the back burner.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Please watch the video i put up, "The truth about GM" then pass it on. If enough people see this, they the government and all the anti-gun libs and do-gooders will have to stop! Why do we let them get away with this stuff?

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
of course they are... anything not to deal with the real issues at hand. "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain people" all smoke and mirrors, and most people ****ing fall for it and demand nothing!

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Other then this case allows them to further divide this country along racial lines and helps them push their anti gun agenda it most certainly puts all the scandals and criticisms against the Administration on the back burner.
Divide and dominate, easier to manipilate smaller groups than one large one. We expend energy fighting one another rather than focusing on the big problem. And the media is the useful idiot that acts as a conduit for their intent.

(Is that the NSA knocking on my door?)

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Anything to deflect the heat.

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Well of Course, its call Politics!

The Art of Misdirection

and No the Obama Administration did not invent it!
("Just say No" to conspiracy theorists!)

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Indeed. Distraction 101.
The media is complicit in every crime , the agenda driven propaganda they spew is criminal.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Now A hole Holder is saying that stand your ground laws should be reconsidered since self defense has always been a defense. WTF......lets all run away from criminals and wait for the police to arrive. FLA has a stand your ground law and look what GZ went through. They want a country of sheeples!!!

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
Now A hole Holder is saying that stand your ground laws should be reconsidered since self defense has always been a defense. WTF......lets all run away from criminals and wait for the police to arrive. FLA has a stand your ground law and look what GZ went through. They want a country of sheeples!!!
Just look around, this is already a Country of sheeple needing the care and attention of Washington. This is only the beginning my friends. What we are witnessing is the downfall of our 200+year empire. We have been the greatest nation for so long, Obama and his ilk do not like what we stand for. They will do anything and everything to ensure this country turns into the society that they deem worthy. Anything at all that can take away from the pressing issues facing us, this administration will do. TM/GZis the perfect distraction, elude the important issues, strenghten their base and pit American against American anyway they can. We have become a nation of sheep waiting in the pasture for our own slaughter.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Anyone else have the sneaking suspicion the Government is trying its best to, fan the flames of racial tension over the Zimmerman case, to defect the scrutiny the Obama Administration is under from:

IRS Scandal
Fast and Furious
AP Scandal
Eric Holder
Etc
Etc
Etc
Of course....uh..we're not racking your phone....and...uh.......internet..............um......uh.......OH LOOK RACISM!!!!!

·
Registered
139 Posts

IRS Scandal
Fast and Furious
AP Scandal
Eric Holder
Etc
Etc
Etc
They know everyone is pissed they are tracking our phone and saying they are legally allowed to do so. They know the sheeple are on to them. SO they need to distract these sheeple and fatten them up again with their daily dose of lame stream lies!!!!

Yes General Secretary Obama I know nothing about the NSA scandal. Yes I know Zimmerman is a white racist. Yes you just insert that right there I'll bend over and drop 'em!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts