New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Gov. Cuomo has said he supports reclaiming the state Senate for the Democrats--but there's at least one Republican he is still considering backing.
But after addressing the state Business Council Friday morning in upstate Bolton Landing, Cuomo told reporters he hasn't decided what he will do when it comes to Sen. Mark Grisanti, a Buffalo Republican who recently lost his primary but remains on the ballot on the Independence Party line."

Gov. Cuomo says he's still considering backing Republican Sen. Mark Grisanti - NY Daily News

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
If Cuomo does back Grisanti , it would be like sounding the death knell on Grisanti,s campaign ! Kevin Stocker would benefit hugely from the endorsement !

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Yeah I really hope he does back that idiot.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
A Republican FUAC backs is one I will not.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
I hope the new attorney General goes after all the dirty politically corrupt scum, mob, unions, politicians, CEO's, all of them that have been bleeding this state dry for decades! not That is something I wouldn't mind seeing my tax dollars spent on. He'll need to increase his staff, no problem, just shut down a few from the hundreds of money skimming social engineering program's, hell, that'll give them more than enough.
Robin

·
Registered
568 Posts
It just goes to show that FUAC doesn't care what the people want, it's all about FUAC and his agenda. I thought that your elected representative was to be the voice of the people that elected you and if you don't represent what they want they vote you out! Simple. It's not about FUAC's agenda but what the people want.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Bend over Grisanti. Cuomo is 100% behind you. Cuomo has sworn to never leave his political allies behind. Andy screwed us, you're next.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts