New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and for the folks here that voted for him read on and thanks!

Citing the horrific murders of school children in Newtown, Conn., which sparked back-room, dark-of-the-night confiscatory gun bans in that state and in New York, Obama blasted America saying, "There's no advanced, developed country that would put up with this."
Imposing Australia's response to similar mass murder, he said, is top on his agenda. That nation "basically imposed very severe, tough gun laws. …"
Obama wants Americans to believe that taking and destroying guns owned by law-abiding citizens will stop remorseless killers from obtaining guns to inflict horrific, random violence.
That notion is nothing short of senseless.

Read more: Wayne LaPierre: Obama Looks “Down Under� For Gun Control Model | The Daily Caller

·
Registered
219 Posts
That pic of him is caption worthy. "How can I **** them over even more?" This isn't down under. The demographics are very different, and The Constitution and my inalienable rights say otherwise. Crikey.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Wow- that article really is one of the best stated arguments I've seen!

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
“My biggest frustration so far is the fact that this society has not been willing to take some basic steps to keep guns out of the hands of people who can do just unbelievable damage. We’re the only developed country on earth where this happens.”

How bout locking the ****ing **** bags up? How bout sending the police into the infested areas where the vermin are? How bout leaving us honest folk alone? How about leaving my Constitution the hell alone you *******?

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
^^^^

Exaaaactly

And forget any initiative to give free educations and diplomas to felons while incarcerated- they already get a free education in prison:

a PHD in how to be a more effective and dangerous felon when they get out.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
How bout locking the ****ing **** bags up? How bout sending the police into the infested areas where the vermin are? How bout leaving us honest folk alone? How about leaving my Constitution the hell alone you *******?
Haven't you been keeping up with the news? They do send the police in. They send the SWAT teams in to apprehend the criminals. Its usually the wrong house and innocent people die at the hands of the police but they do send the police in.

·
Registered
554 Posts
POTUS is unqualified, dishonest and incapable of doing anything other than read his staffs notes and blame everyone else.

He he makes jimmy carter look competent

another talking head that has no idea what he is doing. .

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
If I was a thug gangbanger, I would vote for Cuomo and Obama in a NY second.
These two along with the rest of the Democrats will make things easier and more importantly safer for me.
If I were a thug.

That is not a good endorsement.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Sammy the Bull Gravano agrees with you Bigfoot- he loves unarmed victims

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
If I was a thug gangbanger, I would vote for Cuomo and Obama in a NY second.
These two along with the rest of the Democrats will make things easier and more importantly safer for me.
If I were a thug.

That is not a good endorsement.
if they get their way...all the law abiding citizens who don't surrender to their terms : will be the new gang bangers who don't rob/rape/mug but prefer to defend themselves

·
Registered
741 Posts
My only thought-FBHO!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Rather than accepting the role of President of the greatest nation on Earth, he still acts like a community organizer. All he has are words to divide and create controversy. He is no more qualified for the job today than when he was first elected - he's a true empty suit. The biggest embarrassment in the White House yet (and that's saying something).

·
Registered
3,212 Posts

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Sounds like he better move to Australia and run for President if he wants to leed a gunless nation, its pretty obvious he has a few states but he isn't winning this country over by a long shot. Their are states who have pretty much drawn a line in the sand and those states are ready and willing to rain hell if the Gov try to take their arms.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Obama, the AH, is gone in a few years. We need to start now on his potential replacement. Kick the crap out of Cuomo for Gov and Hilary's big mouth will take care of her.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts